enomacys Admin replied

294 weeks ago

Malayalam Movie Download Battlefield Earth

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the year 3000, humanity is no match for the Psychlos, a greedy, manipulative race on a quest for ultimate profit. Led by the seductive and powerful Terl, the Psychlos are stripping Earth of its resources, using the broken remnants of humanityslaves. What is left of the human race has reverted to a primitive state, believing the invaders to be demons and technology to be evil. After humanity has all but given up any hope of freeing themselves from alien oppression, a young man named Tyler decides to leave his desolate home high in the Rocky Mountains to discover the truth, whereupon he is captured and enslaved. It is then that he decides to fight back, leading his fellow man in one final struggle for freedom.
It's the year 3000 A.D.; the Earth is lost to the alien race of Psychlos. Humanity is enslaved by these gold-thirsty tyrants, whom are unaware that their 'man-animals' are about to ignite the rebellion of a lifetime.
I'm a science fiction fan, and I give everything a chance. Battlefield Earth has its moments, and it's a neat, arsty movie. Just because it got kicked in the teeth by a bunch of asinine critics doesn't mean its a bad movie. However, it doesn't stand out to mea majesty of great film making.<br/><br/>I watched it, and enjoyed itmuchI could. Honestly, I felt it was pretty flat, with notmuch actionI would have liked. The acting was satisfactory, and John Travolta usually creates a character I can enjoy watching. But, for some undefinable reason, his skills didn't come through in this movie. You can tell he put effort into the movie, but I didn't get the same feeling from himI did with characters like Howard Saint from the Punisher. <br/><br/>Overall, I'd say this movie has merit, but it's really weakfarselling itself. I'd put it on par with something like Wing Commander.
I enjoyed the movie. It was very fast paced and I had to watch it twice before I got a couple of important pieces of the plot - so pay attention!<br/><br/>The special effects are amazing. Especially the part where … (I won't spoil it for you) … the audience was stunned after that one.<br/><br/>If you read the book then don't expect the movie to be the same, it is quite different, but stands up on its own.<br/><br/>BTW, the book totally rocks.
The only danger in seeing this film is in busting a gut at its unintentional hilarity.
Yes, Battlefield Earth is loosely based on the novel of the same title by author and founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard. Originally intended to be a two-part move, Battlefield Earth depicts the first half of the novel. A sequel was intended to be made shortly after, but these plans never occurred. No. While the author of the novel Battlefield Earth, L. Ron Hubbard, is also the founder of the Church of Scientology, little or no Scientologist views are presented in the book. John Travolta was intent on making this filmboth a follower of L.Ron Hubbard anda fan of the source material. However, the film focuses on the science fiction aspects of the original novel, and does not intentionally promote any religious agenda. Slight similarities between themes of the novel and film and teachings of Scientology do exist, but the connection is more incidental than anything else. Several things. The book was long and verbose, and was difficult to condense into a two-hour movie; in fact, only the first half was filmed, with the second intended to be the sequel. The pulp science-fiction plot was considered to be clunky and outdated, and despite John Travolta's enthusiasm for the film, many studios were unwilling to finance the movie.<br/><br/>Upon release, the film received a critical drubbing, with common criticisms suchthe poor acting, an outrageous and inconsistent plot, and a baffling visual style employed by the director (which included an excessive use of slow-motion and Dutch angles). This led to poor word of mouth before and after the release. In addition, the often poorly portrayed image of Scientology instantly tainted public perception, and the motives behind making this movie based on a novel by Scientology's founder <a href="/name/nm0399196/">L. Ron Hubbard</a> seemed to overwhelm viewer objectivity.<br/><br/>Lastly, production company Franchise Pictures was sued in 2004 by its German investors when it was discovered that it had been inflating film budgets, including that of Battlefield Earth. Franchise Pictures was forced to pay $121 million in damages and ultimately went bankrupta result.<br/><br/> The British Version misses a headbutt. Approx 2 seconds are cut. Originally, there were plans to make a sequel to Battlefield Earth, since the movie covers roughly half of the novel of the same title. Shortly after Battlefield Earth was released in 2000, Travolta indicated he would move forward with a sequel. However, a year later he stated that a sequel was not in the works. Because of the poor reception that Battlefield Earth received, coupled with the collapse of Franchise Pictures, plans for a sequel failed to gain any serious traction and were abandoned.
Beyond Glory movie in hindi hd free downloadFlying Fortress: Chaos Emerald Crisis Part 1 in hindi free downloadListening Without Ears movie in hindi free downloadGirl from Rio download torrentCatwoman: Resolution hd full movie downloadfree download New Genesisthe The Kentucky Derby full movie in hindi free download hdDownload hindi movie MidwayAn Ancient Lottery tamil pdf downloadSandbox torrent

last edited 215 weeks ago by enomacys
Please log in to post a reply.